Menyetujui Undangan, Tawaran, Ajakan.

a.    Menyetujui undangan
 When someone invite you, you can say many expression to accept it,
For example :
·          Thank you,I’d be glad to go.
·          Yes, thank you. I’d be happy to go.
·          Thank you so much for inviting me.
·          Let’s meet at school canteen.
·          Yes, I’d love to.
·         Sure.
·         Great.
·         All Right.
·         I look forward to seeing you.
For Example :
Lisa           : Hi Vanes, how are you today? I want to give you an invitation from  my sister, she have a birthday party next week. Would you come?
Vanes        : I’m fine. Thank you so much for inviting me, I’d be glad to go.
Lisa           : All right. See you next week.
Vanes        : See you.

Questions and Answer
Attention this conversation.
Maria         : “ Hello,Maria Speaking “
Jimmy       : “ Hello Maria. How  are you doing? ”
Maria         : “ Jimmy,how nice to hear from you. I’m fine thanks, And you how are you ?”
Jimmy       : “Good. Look, I’m coming over in April for John’s birthday. Are you going to prepare a special party for him ?”
 Maria        : “well, I don’t think I can afford to give him a party, but there will be a small dinner with his friends ”
Jimmy       : “That will do. I’m sure he’ll be happy ”
Maria         : “By the way, I hope you can come and meet me soon to arrange thr party ”
Jimmy       : “Sure, Uhm, The Party will be on  April 23rd. All right. So,we meet at the “Super” Cafe at 12.30 p.m on Aprill 22th”
Maria         : “Right,good idea. Thanks for phoning me”. See you later.
Jimmy       : See you.



b.   Menerima tawaran
When someone offering  something to you, You can say many expression to accept it,
For example :
·          Thank you
·          Yes, please.
·          I’d like it very much
·         Thank you, I would.
·          That wood be very nice.


Example  :
Tuti               : Would you like a cup of tea,Mrs. Shelley ?
Mrs. Shelley     : Yes,Please. Thank you.Hmmm...this is tea tastes good... and smells      fragrant too...
Tuti                : Thank you. I’m glad you like it.

Soal dan jawaban
c.    Menerima ajakan
Pada dasarnya ,kosakata yang biasa digunakan untuk menerima ajakan hampir sama dengan yang digunakan untuk menyetujui undangan.
For example :

·          Thank you,I’d be glad to go.
·          Yes, thank you. I’d be happy to go.
·         Yes, I’d love to.
·         Sure.
·         Great.
·         All Right.
·         I look forward to seeing you.
·         That would be very nice
·         Yes, of course.

Example  :
Farah    : Hi, Tina. Long time not see you. Where have you been for long time?

Tina      : Hi Farah. I’ve just finished my study in Solo. How are you?

Farah   : I’m fine. You can see by yourself, I’m very healthy at this time. Oh, sorry, I’m in hurry now. I can’t talk with you more because I have to see my advisors in lecturer’s room.

Tina                : It’s okay. We can make another meeting to speak a lot, Farah.

Farah    : Oh, how about have a dinner in my house tonight?

Tina                : Sure. I’d be happy to come to your house, Farah.

Farah   : Okay. I’ll wait you at 08:00 p.m. See you, Tina.

Tina                : See you.